University of Cyprus:
Applications with GCE A Level qualifications
The University of Cyprus has announced that it is accepting applications from graduates of recognised private schools such as the American Academy Larnaca for entry in September 2019.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Graduate of a recognised private school
2. Ready for university entry in the academic year 2019-2020
3. Successful in IGCSE/GCE, or equivalent in Modern Greek
4. Successful in international examinations (GCE, Baccalaureate or equivalent)
5. Meet the required academic grades for the above exams, as determined by the University of Cyprus
Full details for this procedure can be found at the following link which contains the application form as well as the required academic grades at GCE A-Level.
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 19-23 August 2019
As always, the school counsellors are at your disposal for any assistance you may need.