The American Academy Alumni Association was founded in 1929. All those who received the Academy diploma were automatically members of the Association. From 1948 till 1974 the school was governed by the Governing Body appointed by the Mission Board which ran the school. Since 1975, when the ownership and management of the school was transferred to the American Academy Alumni Foundation by the Synod of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America, it has been run and managed by its graduates.
Secretary and Church Representative
American Academy Larnaca Information
Address: Gr. Afxentiou Avenue P.O.Box 40112, 6301 Larnaca, Cyprus